*WTF: Which Trends Feature prominently in events in 2016
Stay ahead of your competitors in 2016: Discover trends for 2016 from experts in 6 different fields and create unforgettable experiences for your attendees that will surprise and delight them.
Backstage Pass by Peatix is a community event for event organisers - exchange lessons, connect with people who enable events and grow as a group. We're in our 12th session!
In this edition of Backstage Pass, you will:
- Hear from SGMUSO how local audiences are gravitating towards local music, and how other organizers can take advantage of this trend
- Comedy Masala will share on key elements of success of creating growing communities that can lead to financially viable projects / pursuing personal passion
- Women led events or women-centric events are gaining momentum; Woolf Works will also share tips on resources available to launch women focused initiatives.
- Asian Film Archive will share about preserving great local films and bringing them to the awareness of a larger audience
- Empowering youths to start their own initiatives and challenging the misconceptions of Gen Y will be addressed by Upsurge Productions
- Learn about the reasons for and how to experiment with multi-format events with Soulscape's organiser InTheLoop
- Meet with fresh faces and old friends in the events community whilst you chow down on a delicious catered dinner, and share about events you run!
*Open to public
Early Bird: $12
At the door: $25
Find out more HERE