A six hour workshop covering all the fundamentals in home care. This course will be in English
Some of the course highlights are:
- Kitchen, bathroom and bedroom cleaning. What to do, what to use and how to do it.
- Fabric care: A practical session on laundry sorting, how to read labels for washing instructions, washer and dryer use.
- An Ironing workshop. All participants will be instructed on and practice ironing shirts/blouses and seamed trousers.
- The importance of good hygiene and what that means in the home
- Household appliance use and care (ovens, washer/driers, fridge/freezers)
- Table setting (Western) and serving etiquette
9:15 am to 1:30 pm
190 Clemenceau Ave, #06-02
Take Home Material
Participants receive a course attendance certificate. They will take home comprehensive training notes and checklists for bathroom and kitchen cleaning
The employer will receive an employer’s pack which will detail the course material covered and include other useful information.
A private class can be arranged with a minimum of 4 participants at the same price.
Customised training can be given in the home one-to-one. See our customised training option.