A. MEMBER DECLARATION
1. LIMITED RIGHTS TO USE OF SPACE
- I understand that my membership does not constitute a lease or sublease but is only a license to use The Space.
- I understand that membership is a privilege that may be revoked at WORKCENTRAL’s discretion. If my membership is revoked, I understand that WORKCENTRAL will return my membership dues prepaid for subsequent months, and I agree to forfeit my membership, keys, and any other evidence of membership.
- I understand that all amenities provided by WORKCENTRA, including but not limited to opening hours, availability of a particular working area, use of the printer, are to be deemed as additional privileges of membership not included in the cost of membership and subject to change.
- I understand that my use of The Space may on occasion be disrupted. This may include, but is not limited to:
- (i) the offering of events or Services on the premises that are not included in the standard membership and that may require additional fees to attend or use, and
- (ii) the need to move to another work area and under rare circumstances to vacate the premises entirely.
- I understand that WORKCENTRAL will do its best to announce to the member community in advance of any known changes or disruptions to member access to The Space or to the use of Services provided by WORKCENTRA.
2. CLOSED-CIRCUIT TELEVISION
I understand that all premises of Workcentral are equipped with CCTV cameras for security reasons and by signing this Contract you acknowledge that you have been made aware of this and understand that any activities conducted within our premises will be recorded.
3. RESPECT FOR COMMUNITY INTERESTS
- I understand that WORKCENTRAL as been created for the benefit of the entire community of members and that my own membership should not interfere with the interests of the community as a whole.
- I understand that no member, including myself, has rights to permanent use of any given space except under written agreement with WORKCENTRA.
- I agree not to maintain or store any inventory of goods in common areas of the premises that have not been expressly designed for such purpose.
- I understand that my guests (non-members) have to check-in at front desk. Guest are only permitted in the meeting rooms and Brew House..
- I understand that I must clean up after myself or my guests.
- I understand that I must receive permission from WORKCENTRAL to post signs, host events, or otherwise use The Space in ways that may impose on the interests of the membership community.
- I agree not to act in a manner that in WORKCENTRAL’s sole discretion does or is likely to adversely affect the peaceful operation or enjoyment of The Space, the building in which The Space is located, or the building’s occupants, guests, or contractors.
4. NO ILLEGAL OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE ACTIVITY
- I agree I shall not use WORKCENTRAL for lodging, sleeping, immoral or illegal purposes. This includes use of Internet and other services including transmission and storage of information, data or material in violation of any local law. Manufacture, sale, gift or use of tobacco and narcotics is also prohibited.
- I agree not to engage in any online or business activity of the sort that may damage or impair the functioning of The Space or its Services, including but not limited to overburdening or impairing any servers or networks connected to The Space.
- I further agree not to engage in any online or business activities of a questionable moral character that may damage or otherwise adversely affect the benefits of Membership, WORKCENTRA’s reputation, or the reputation of Members of The Space, including but not limited to using The Space in connection with downloading or using trademarked or copyrighted material without permission, pyramid schemes, spam, identity theft, defaming or harassing others, or uploading or downloading profane or indecent material. In cases where a judgment call remains to be made, such judgments will be made at the sole discretion of
B. MEMBERSHIP TERMS
1. THE MEMBERSHIP
- I understand the Membership Agreement must be completed and payment made before usage of WORKCENTRA facilities and Services.
- I understand unused monthly entitlements cannot be carried over.
- I understand excess monthly entitlements will be charged.
- I understand WORKCENTRAL reserves the right to review and vary the fees and terms of the Membership Packages biannually. New fee structures will be communicated to members with a 30-day advance notice when applicable. Members will only be invoiced based on new charges for future invoices.
- I understand Membership is non-transferable.
2. Terms Of PAYMENT
Membership invoices will be emailed to Member’s registered email address on the 25th of the month.
Membership fees are payable 7 days from date of invoice.
A late fee of $10 per week will be charged 14 days from the date of invoice for delayed payments.
Members access will be revoked if late payments exceed 30 days from the date of invoice.
If the commencement date of membership is not on the first of a month, invoice will be pro-rated.
Suite membership: Membership fee is charge per Suite basis. Membership fee will not change when there are any decrease in number of persons.
Dedicated Team Seating: Membership fee will not change when there are any decrease in number of persons.
3. CHANGE OF MEMBERSHIP
- Administrative fee of $20 is applicable any time there is a switch to a lower tier of membership.
- Any change to membership packages to be completed by the 15th of the month to be activated for the following month.
- Pausing of membership is charged at $20 for each calendar month paused.
- Agreement revision document to be completed and signed by member for changes to be accepted.
4. TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- Members must give 30 days’ notice for any termination. This will be effective upon receipt of the completed Membership Termination Form.
- Invoicing will be pro-rated for the month of termination as per WORKCENTRALS’ billing cycle.
- Clearance will be given upon final inspection of workspace and with all WORKCENTRAL property returned
- Termination does not discharge obligations and liabilities accrued under the Membership up to the date of its termination. This includes membership fees, printing charges, etc.
- If Membership fees are not fully paid up upon the date of termination, your Membership will not be considered terminated and Membership fees will continue to be billed to you each month until all accrued amounts are fully paid.
- No pro-rated refunds for any month will be made after commencement.
- Any prepayment made for subsequent months will be refunded
- If members received any loyalty discount, termination within the loyalty terms will result in the discount being voided. Members will have to back pay the amount of discount received for completed period.
6. INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITED LIABILITY
- I understand that if someone or something at The Space gets hurt or damaged as a result of my negligence, then I am responsible to pay for that injury or damage if my insurance provider does not.
- In no event shall WORKCENTRA, or its agents, employees, members, shareholders, or guests be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever, including but not limited to damages for: loss of profits, loss of confidential or other information, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, failure to meet any duty, negligence, and any other pecuniary or other loss whatsoever, arising out of or in any way related to the participation in or inability to participate in or use of The Space or its Services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or otherwise under or in connection with any provision of this agreement.
- I AGREE NOT TO HOLD WORKCENTRAL OR ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS RESPONSIBLE FOR the loss, theft, or damage of Members’ personal belongings including but not limited to laptop computers, cell phones, clothing, bags, wallets, or books. All items left on premises are done at the sole risk of the owner.
- WORKCENTRAL will carry Liability and Personal Property insurance for property belonging to WORKCENTRAL and The Space. As a Member, it is strongly suggested that you carry your own liability and personal property insurance policy to cover your own property and to protect yourself against damage to WORKCENTRAL, The Space, or other Members’ personal belongings.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, WORKCENTRAL provides the services “as is” and with all faults, and hereby disclaim with respect to the services all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any (if any) warranties, duties or conditions of or related to: merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, lack of viruses, accuracy or completeness of responses, results, workmanlike effort and lack of negligence. Also, there is no warranty, duty or condition of title, quiet enjoyment, quiet possession, correspondence to description or non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality, or arising out of participation in or the use of the services, remains with me.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
I understand that WORKCENTRAL reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions of Membership at any time. I understand that WORKCENTRAL will attempt to contact Members to notify them of any changes within 30 days of their enactment, but I also understand that Members are ultimately responsible to periodically check the Terms and Conditions of Membership for any changes.
In the event that any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions of Membership are determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
The rights and obligations not specified herein shall be governed by the Singapore law. Any disputes shall be settled in compliance with the Singapore law.
I give WORKCENTRAL permission to contact me for marketing and programming purposes. I understand that WORKCENTRA will not share my contact information with any third parties without my prior consent.