— No pro-rated refunds for any month will be made after commencement.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
Members must give 30 days’ notice for any termination. This will be effective upon receipt of the completed Membership Termination Form.
- Termination does not discharge obligations and liabilities accrued under the Membership up to the date of its termination.
- I understand the Membership Agreement must be completed and payment made before usage of WORKCENTRA facilities and Services.
- I understand unused monthly entitlements cannot be carried over.
- I understand excess monthly entitlements will be charged.
- I understand WORKCENTRAL reserves the right to review and vary the fees and terms of the Membership Packages biannually. New fee structures will be communicated to members with a 30-day advance notice when applicable. Members will only be invoiced based on new charges for future invoices.
- I understand Membership is non-transferable.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Membership invoices will be emailed to Member’s registered email address on the 25th of the month.
- Membership fees are payable 7 days from date of invoice.
- A late fee of $10 per week will be charged 14 days from the date of invoice for delayed payments.
- Members access will be revoked if late payments exceed 30 days from the date of invoice.
CHANGE OF MEMBERSHIP
- Administrative fee of $20 is applicable any time there is a switch to a lower tier of membership.
- Any change to membership packages to be completed by the 15th of the month to be activated for the following month.
- Pausing of membership is charged at $20 for each calendar month paused.
- Agreement revision document to be completed and signed by member for changes to be accepted.
For booking of facilities, WORKCENTRAL General Terms & Conditional apply and facilities are subject to availability.
WORKCENTRAL will provide to Member the continued use of its mailing address for mail receiving for the term of two (2) months after termination date, provided that this Agreement is not terminated due to Member default and with the understanding that Member will utilize this time period to notify its associates that Member has a new address.
All incoming mail deliveries will be sorted into respective pigeon-holes for Members self-collection. WORKCENTRAL will only provide alerts for registered mail articles and articles that cannot fit into the pigeon-hole.
Members must notify WORKCENTRAL of deliveries that require payment prior to the delivery date. This amount will be payable upon the Member's’ next visit to WORKCENTRAL or added to your monthly invoice.
In the event instructions have not been received, WORKCENTRAL will contact Member by phone. If the member cannot be reached, WORKCENTRAL will reject the delivery.
USE OF WORKCENTRAL ADDRESS FOR BUSINESS REGISTRATION
Each membership account only allows for 1 registered company. E.g., a hotdesk member may only register 1 company with our business address. Likewise, for a Suite of 3 persons. For additional company registration, member will need to purchase a Virtual Office plan.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, WORKCENTRAL provides the services “as is” and with all faults, and hereby disclaim with respect to the services all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any (if any) warranties, duties or conditions of or related to: merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, lack of viruses, accuracy or completeness of responses, results, workmanlike effort and lack of negligence. Also, there is no warranty, duty or condition of title, quiet enjoyment, quiet possession, correspondence to description or non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality, or arising out of participation in or the use of the services, remains with me.
I understand that WORKCENTRAL reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions of Membership at any time. I understand that WORKCENTRAL will attempt to contact Members to notify them of any changes within 30 days of their enactment, but I also understand that Members are ultimately responsible to periodically check the Terms and Conditions of Membership for any changes.
In the event that any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions of Membership are determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
The rights and obligations not specified herein shall be governed by the Singapore law. Any disputes shall be settled in compliance with the Singapore law.
I give WORKCENTRAL permission to contact me for marketing and programming purposes. I understand that WORKCENTRA will not share my contact information with any third parties without my prior consent.